Monday, April 6, 2020

Hello everyone,

It was wonderful to connect with so many of you!! I enjoyed our chat. If you weren't able to connect today, I will be available again on Thursday at 1pm. I will be there if you have any questions regarding Hapara or if you would like to just chat.


For those that didn't hear, every Monday I will post work to the Hapara workspace (you can find it on the Student Portal). There will be work in math and language. Mme Marta will also include some things to read. Do as much as you can.

I want to say, please, please, take your time doing the work. If you have a hard time doing it or understanding the technology please reach out to me and I will help you.

Thanks to Braydon for showing his school spirit!! Awesome Braydon!


Thank you to Ayden and his brothers for showing us their spirit as well!!
I love the way you all match!




Keep sending me pictures! I love seeing your smiling faces:)

Have a great week everyone.
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment