Friday, April 3, 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone received my invitation for our google meet on Monday. Please check your personal for the invitation and click yes if you are able to make it.

I just received some great pictures from one of our classmates! Can you guess who it is?



Did you guess Arisawe? If you did you are right!!! So creative, keep it up.

So nice to see your smiling face:)

Next week is spirit week.  Try to participate, I know it will be a lot of fun! I know I will be doing it!

Hey St. Rita’s STINGERS,

Let’s come together to show  “St. Rita’s Spirit”!

Next week is our “ST. RITA’S SPIRIT WEEK”! Use your creativity, your imagination but most importantly have FUN! 

Take pictures and send them to your teacher. We cannot wait!!!!


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

St. Rita School Colors

Wear blue and yellow




Crazy Hair Day







Jersey Day







Hero Day



Word of the Day

Make a poster, picture of a word of hope that you want to share with St. Rita. Send a picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment