Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! My family definitely ate a lot and had some virtual visits from family and friends.

This week, our google meet will be tomorrow at 10:30 am. I have already sent out the invitation.
I will be explaining a new way of joining the meets tomorrow.

If you are unable to make the meet tomorrow no worries, I have posted all the work on Hapara for the week. There are several videos to watch to help you with math and language. Be sure to watch them before starting your work.
**** Remember do your best and do as much as you can. ****

Last week's work was great. I was very impressed with the amount of work everyone did! Way to go grade 3s!!!

Catherine sent me a picture of what something special she received for Easter. I asked her to share it with the class tomorrow as well.
Thanks so much! Fantastic!

Boys and girls keep your pictures coming. It's nice to see what everyone is up to!!!
See everyone tomorrow.
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment