Monday, March 23, 2020

Hello everyone!

I want to start off with saying - I really miss you guys!!! Remember this! It seems like so long ago!

I hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourselves.
We should have been at school talking about our March Break adventures. Things are very different in our world right now, so for awhile we will communicate via our blog or my email!

I will be calling each and everyone of you this week to see how you are doing! If you wish to contact me through my email to say hi or to ask me something I will be happy to answer your questions!

                                              elena.giamberardino@ocsb.ca



Below are some excellent resources that you and your child can use this week during this phase:
  • The student portal which links your child to many websites like Sora, Raz Kids, Zorbits, Infobits. typing club       

  • The Grade 3’s have been working with Sterling Park Retirement demonstrating the Gospel Value of Love. If your child (from any grade) would like to take the time to draw a picture or write a letter to one of the residents, I think it would really brighten their day. Your child can write or type a note of positive encouragement or tell a story about what they have been doing while they have been home. Share their work with me through Google, or take a photo or scan their letter and send it to me at Jennifer.alexander@ocsb.ca  I will print them off and deliver them to the residence. Thanks for sharing love and kindness during this stressful time.

  • Calmness, Mindfulness and Movement             https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
  • Here are a few French websites to keep up with your learning.
  • Livres Video 
    user name : sr
    Password : Bravo 
  • Also, 
    apprendre a lire 
    An interactive website, age appropriate. A website from France. Free of charge.
    Sounds, vocabulary and games in French.
Please continue to check this blog regularly as a means of keeping in touch and informed. As time goes on, we may use different systems and programs to provide more detailed lessons. I will continue to post any information to assist you to get into these programs.
Stay safe and remember to love one another even if we have been stuck in the same spaces for so long.
Take care everyone!
Mrs. G





No comments:

Post a Comment