Monday, March 30, 2020

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. Please send me a message if there is anything you may need (food, devices, etc..) I will do my best to help out!

This week we continue to focus on our well being. Students are encouraged to do some reading and review some of the math skills that we have learned up till now. 

In my last post, I suggested several sites to visit for language, math and science activities. I hope you have had a chance to look through some of them.

Please read the email that was sent out to families today from the board office. There are some wonderful links to well being, religion and additional learning resources. 

I would love to hear from all my students this week! I would like to see what you have been up to. 
If you could send me a picture of what you have been up to I will post it on the blog. Just send it to my email address.

This is what I have been doing! I'm gettting caught up on my scrapbooking! 

Can't wait to see some of your pictures!!

Take care everyone!
Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment