Monday, June 22, 2020

Hello everyone!

It's hard to believe that this is the last week of school. During this week students would normally be packing up their belongings, playing games and thinking about the good times they had in grade 3. It has definitely been an interesting year but we some how made it through. 
I had a wonderful time getting to know your child and watching them grow. They are definitely different people from the first day of school. I am sorry that I wasn't able to do my traditional good bye activities with the class and to give them that one last hug good bye. Please know that I am sending out a virtual hug to all of my students. I will truly miss you guys. 
I hope to see them all in the fall as junior students! Congratulations on all your hard work and enjoy your time off this summer!

Here are some phtotos that I have received so far from those that finished their painting this past week. 
Well done, I can see some real artists in the making!!!

Thank you Dylan!

Thank you Henri!

Thank you Kae!!



Thank you Swarali!!

Thank you Catherine!!!

Thank you Ayden!!!

Thank you Arisawe!!!
Thank you Shiko!


Thanks so much Liam!



Please continue to send in your photo of your paintings! I would love to see your hard work. Thanks for sharing!!!


Take care everyone and I'll will see you soon again!
Mrs. G Yellow Emoji Birthday Party Happy Face Symbol Classic Round ...


No comments:

Post a Comment